We are bringing the Wendover Canal back to life
Our volunteers are rebuilding and relining the Wendover Canal.
We continue to attract more people to enjoy our ever-improving green corridor, walking and cycling as well as boating, improving their Well-being. We have already achieved a substantial net gain in Biodiversity, and we remain careful that it increases further.
Major achievements to date include: Funding a rebuilt Little Tring Bridge, re-watering over a mile (1.7km) of canal,
and conserving Heritage e.g. the historic Whitehouses site.
- May 2021, Pipe CappingWe’re making rapid progress in May 2021 with pipe capping, and brick laying continues…
- Clive Porter of CRT, RIPCondolences to the family of Clive Porter of CRT, who lost his life while carrying out his duties locally last week…
- Treasurer: Appeal to MembersThis is an appeal to members of the Wendover Arm Trust. Our long-serving Treasurer Clive Wilson wishes to stand down…
- Terrain, Flora and FaunaWe’re building a gallery showcasing our Terrain, Flora and Fauna. We’ve added May pictures to April, March and February…
- April 2021 Operations ReportOur volunteers have made great progress…
For our earlier news items,
see our Library here
Find out more about the benefits of our work:
Click here to read about how all we do on the Wendover Canal drives Biodiversity Net Gain and improves the environment.